march 2011

here we go.
if this were real life I would make up a ridiculous melody and sing the captions to you.

this girl turned six.
Photobucket
we had a fabulous colorful party. I would show you all the pictures but I know I already did. so I'll save the room for the rest of the unblogged.
Photobucket
little boy centerfold.
Photobucket
hello there, max's belly.
Photobucket
disney on ice! my friend blogged this photo today too :) yay me for finally getting it uploaded to share, huh. like she said, this was on the trax in salt lake city.
Photobucket
most excited about?:
mom: the bad guys. jack skellington. he's there, trust me. yay ipod pics.
lily: anyone in a skirt.
Photobucket
Photobucket
saint patricks day=green food and tiny green footprints at our house. the footprints usually stay painted on the window until fall.
Photobucket
ya these delights are totally cute reading together. my responsible little girlie doing her reading homework and being such a sweet sister. but really these ones reminded me of the living room mattress! remember, friends? I think my little sister + cousin has a sleepover or something and we moved this mattress to the living room. and it stayed there for a while to be a jumping nest. and then it lived in the playroom. oh, fun. finally found its home as max's big boy bed. and is still jumped on regularly.
Photobucket
"yours take picture horse, mom"
Photobucket
craft night party time. making bowties.
Photobucket
and these trendy numbers.
Photobucket
then on another occasion forcing our little boys to wear our creations.
Photobucket
the baby shower where we had enormous balloons and the most delicious dessert table ever.
Photobucket
ha ha. taking pictures for our tiny friend to be embarassed by one day.
Photobucket
the results of our baby shower. remember, we opted for this project instead of games. and gabby and her brothers looked colorful throughout the year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
max's comfort thing for a long time was just his bellybutton. it currently has morphed into nipples. his own. either one or two. but I can see that this was about the time period when it began. more future embarrassment.
Photobucket
swimming lessons. I think march is about the time of year I deem not-too-miserably-windy-that-I-can-handle-the-cold-wet-haired-kid-on-the-way-home-afterwards. I should hang it somewhere in our home in vinyl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
fun with leftover baby shower decorations. oh and it was.
Photobucket
car dance party. most likely the incredibly annoying hamster dance.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Allie, you made me laugh pretty hard with this one - all that future embarrassment. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby with McDonalds is the best thing I've seen in a long time. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Makes me smile. Especially those cheeks stuffed with french fries.

    ReplyDelete