playskool ball popper replacement balls

(boring yet effective post title that i'm hoping will come up in google so future moms in search of the same thing can find it quick)

step 1: do you have a ball popper? you should get one.

step 2: how many of the 5 balls that come with it do you have? 5? that's crazy...will you come clean my house?

step 3: imagine your kids having like 17 times the fun as balls come out 4 at a time high into the air and they're cannonballed with rainbow goodness

step 4: click right here for the magic form that can make that happen

step 5: wait a while. when I sent in my form I got a letter saying that they were out of stock. then weeks later I got another letter saying that it had been too long and they have to cancel backorders after that long. then the next week my $12 check was cashed and we had 15 extra balls in the mail!

step 6: designate one of your children to be the gatherer after the flurry of balls that is about to ensue

p.s. no word on ordering the pink/purple ones. sorry, girlies.



17 comments:

  1. This is the greatest news I have EVER heard!!! We are down to 2 at our house. You are a life saver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thanks for the tip think I will have to order some extra too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Hurray!! Thank you!!! Also - HURRAY for you being back in blogland! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rule for this boring and incredibly useful blog title! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you! I'm going to order some now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda4/02/2011

    Thank you so much for your "boring" post title, as it matched my search perfectly! And thank you so much. Five balls for 4 bucks sure beats the 5 balls for 15 bucks on ebay! I could practically buy a whole new toy for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im super excited about this info!!! You think its easy to lose popper balls when you have a kid and hard wood floors, try having kids and CATS that love the balls too. They were gone the first month!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOD BLESS YOU!!! My sister gave me her old ball popper to give to my little man who turns 1 next month, but after going through her four boys there were no balls left. I have been looking for almost a month to find replacement balls!! the second hand stores in my area, yardsales, craigslist, ebay, even amazon.com, and all failed me.. till I randomly Googled ball popper replacement balls and several links down was Yours! Thank you thank you!!! Even if you think this post was silly, I certainly do not!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - YOU. ARE. NUMBER. ONE!!! Guess what, that's exactly what happened, I Googled, you answered, and now we are on our way to bags and bags of glorious balls! Hopefully. I don't understand where the balls went, I mean we do clean on occasion and all lost things have been found except those dang balls! Confusing but thank you SO MUCH for this answer :)
    Best,
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are awesome! Yes, we LOVE the ball popper at our house, but our new puppy decided that the balls are delicious. One month later, I think I have the puppy trained not to eat the balls any more, but there are only three left.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, THANK YOU for the effective blog post title which came up in my Google search. I don't know how all the original balls got lost, but after sending off my order form and check only about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my 15 new balls arrived today. The kids will be SO EXCITED to play with the great popper again. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you thank you thank you!! Your title worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! I just bought this ball-less toy at a yard sale for a buck! Best purchase ever! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/08/2012

    Finally!! I have been looking around forever for this!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6/08/2012

    FINALLY!!!! I have been looking forever for this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU!!!!!! I'd been searching all over for these :)

    ReplyDelete